People with fitbit have been facing quite a lot of issues lately and I fell that it is time that people get what they deserve i.e. solutions to their problems. The fitbit is one of the most deranged device that I would have ever seen. An all in one device that ends up doing nothing is what people ask from an all in one watch and fitness tracker.
I feel that the way the device works is what makes it go haywire and lose its connectivity. But in case you are one of the few owners of this device then you have all the right to use it and also use it to the fullest.
|Fitbit Syncing Errors|
So, today this article is aimed at providing all the people who own the one and only fit bit and are facing issues with the device and also we aim at providing some solid solutions for all their problems. So, let’s now have a look at the common problems that people are facing while syncing their fitbits to a device of any caliber and also any operating system as well.
The most common reason why the fitbit not syncing or working is due to the fact that it doesn’t have an integrated fully functional timing system. The tracker on the device is all jammed up and it has a lot going on in a very little space. Thus, due to this fact many a times, the tracker itself gets damaged making it quite impossible for all of us to get something out of the devices. We are going to have a look at the best of all the device that we have here.
So, now let’s have an in-depth test of how we can fix the tracker issues –
- The first and fore most reason can be that you don’t have enough charge on your device and hence it is not working to its fullest potentials.
- You can also have a deeper look at the Bluetooth trackers and make sure that they are working, this can be done by following the given steps.
- Connect your fitbit to a charger port or a wall charger, now you should press the button on the left of the fit bit and make sure that you keep it pressed till you hear the starting sound and then followed by the logo of fitbit.
- Now try connecting your device after having a decent amount of charge and if it still doesn’t work then take your fit bit to the nearest service stores.
SOME COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING METHODS
Here we have some common troubleshooting methods for your device –
- Check the battery.
- Check the Bluetooth of your phone or any device with which you want to connect your device to.
- You should also try re-installing the fit bit app on your respective devices.
- Make sure that you have adequate range between the devices you are using.
- Try restarting both your fit bit as well as the device
Some steps should work out if you have minor issues with the device but if it is a major one then you should head out for the warranty as suggested earlier.